Travelin' with Tablet Guy!

Traveling the tabletscape together, commenting on things in the Tablet PC world as they develop.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Intel's Ultra Mobile PC shipping this quarter?

Intel's Ultra Mobile PC shipping this quarter?: More info coming out on UMP's..... Wonder how accurate this is? There is not a great deal of facts surrounding this project, so don't draw too many quick conclusions. As we stated when blogging this from the Microsoft Mobile Partner Briefing, these specs are design goals, which may take a while to materialize...

2 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2006 06:44:00 PM, Blogger Gps Systems said…

    I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
    I also have a web site & blog about gps cell phone so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

     
  • At 2/07/2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Dennis Rice said…

    Thanks for the comment. I'll check out your blog. Keep watching, I may have a few surprises coming later ...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home