Travelin' with Tablet Guy!

Traveling the tabletscape together, commenting on things in the Tablet PC world as they develop.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm ready!

Tablet Guy: Okay, Mobile Products Division Briefing, day two. We’re gonna hear more this morning about the new “Lifestyle PC’s”. I kinda excited about this addition to my lineage. I know what they are talking about is a concept that we may still have a while to see come to fruition, but having a little brother sounds like fun. Keep your eye out, I’ll keep you “in the know”!

Dennis: I’m pretty excited about thiss too. If you saw the design goals for this project, you know what I mean. I honestly think this category has the ability to get into a market segment that price has kept out until now. Like TG said, we’ll let you know what we hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home