Travelin' with Tablet Guy!

Traveling the tabletscape together, commenting on things in the Tablet PC world as they develop.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Buzz down = no ZZZZZs!

Dennis: For those who may not know, I (with a little "help" from TG) am the Managing Editor for TabletPCBuzz.com. TG and I spent some time last night diagnosing some disk errors on the site, which was down for several hours.

I am always amazed at the number of people who "ping" me when there is a site issue. Shows how many "Buzz Junkies" there really are! :-) It's a great community.

Tablet Guy: Whew! Man am I glad Dennis and I got that site back up. Dennis kept falling asleep, but a quick poke with my pen usually takes care of that. We never get any rest around here when there are Buzz problems! Plus, the Buzz is where people really go to worship yours truly! :-)

What's a day without a "Buzz" (pun intended)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home