Travelin' with Tablet Guy!

Traveling the tabletscape together, commenting on things in the Tablet PC world as they develop.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Traveling with Tablet Guy ....!

Dennis: When I first met Tablet Guy, I must say I was not all that impressed. I mean, look at the shoes ,man! But ya know, he kinda grows on you after a while. Compared to the Channel Nine Guy, he’s downright cute (sorry Scoble)!
So I’ve decided I’m gonna hang with him. He and I are gonna be buds, travel the tabletscape together, commenting on things in the Tablet PC world and other areas as they develop. Now I do gotta tell you that this guy is a wild one. I was in Vegas with him last week, and…, well I’m just not gonna go there. I’m hoping they let us come back, cause trying to convince the local constabulary that it was that little foam guy that did all those things and I was just an innocent bystander was T O U G H.
Tablet Guy: Lies -- all lies! The Vegas thing was his fault. It's always the little blue guy with red shoes that gets blamed! A little foam guy causing all that trouble -- as if! Just ask my babes.., I mean those girls whose fault it was! Oh well, who cares -- it's over now. I guess if I have to travel with somebody, it may as well be this dude (actually, he's pretty cool, but don't tell him I said it).
Okay Dennis, let's get talking about Tablet PC's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home